Our blog will continue in 2018 with different bloggers and in a different format (fewer but longer posts). Our team of bloggers is now complete and consists of:
- Professor Viriato Soromenho-Marques, University of Lisbon and Professor Ricardo Cabral, University of Madeira: eurozone
- Adam Balcer, Foreign Policy Project Manager Wise-Europe, Warsaw: EU-Russia Relations and Eastern Partnership
- Dr Charlotte Joppien is a political anthropologist and managing co-director at Türkei Europa Zentrum at Hamburg University: Turkey and Southern Neighbourhood
- Vessela Tcherneva, ECFR's Programme Director and Head of ECFR Sofia Office: transatlantic relations
- James Bartholomeusz, environmental campaigner: Brexit
- Péter Krekó, director of Political Capital Institute, Budapest: populism
- Annalisa Buscaini, advocacy programme specialist, Open Society European Policy Institute: migration and asylum
- Lina Vosyliūtė, researcher within the Rights and Security Programme, Brussels-based independent think tank CEPS and Jennifer Allsopp, writer and researcher working on migration, gender and social policy: democracy and solidarity within EU
- Jean Lambert, MEP, Green Member for London; Brexit
Find the recent blog posts:
Viriato Soromenho-Marques and Ricardo Cabral: Eurozone Reform: Between Hope and ‘Mission Impossible'
Jean Lambert: Citizens' rights post-Brexit – the State of Play
You can still access and read contributions on the former blog for your use.